Ultimate Kiosk benefits greatly having Audiologist Errol Davis on its Board of Directors. He provides keen insights into the business, and the needs of both clients and end users.
The following are answers to frequently asked questions Errol has encountered.
1. Does Ultimate Kiosk diagnose hearing issues?
No. Our Hearing Screening Solutions are triage devices only and do not diagnose.
2. How do the Hearing Screening Solutions provide hearing triage?
Using a pure tone screening protocol to establish an audiogram the level of hearing then classifies the results by pattern of hearing using algorithms (polynomials) and confidence coefficients.
The classifications are determined by level and pattern
Levels: Normal, Mild, Moderate, Severe and Profound
Patterns: Conductive, Sensorineural, Mixed and Questionable
3. What are confidence coefficients?
The Confidence Coefficients are an estimate of the accuracy of this pure tone level and pattern without the availability of other important information: the history, physical examination and tests. The confidence coefficients will almost always improve when further testing, a history and a physical examination are carried out.
4. How many times can I test myself?
Test as many times as you wish, then decide on next steps by tracking your results.
5. Are the results private and confidential?
All Ultimate Kiosk hearing assessment tests are private and confidential to the end user.
6. Can I track my results over months/years?
Yes. End users can track their hearing changes through repeat testing.
7. Is the backend database secure?
Ultimate Kiosk uses an industry standard secure backend database for storage of clients.
8. Once I complete a test is my information automatically sent to an audiologist for follow-up purposes?
No. End users are given an OP-IN or OPT-OUT option for further contact once the assessment is complete.
9. Is security a priority at Ultimate Kiosk?
Yes. We use Industry and Professional standard hardware and software to ensure security and stability.